Saturday, September 20, 2014

Clean Eating Sesame Chicken and Noodles

I have been asked to post by a few people the "recipe" for a meal that I posted on Facebook. I got this from a fellow coach of mine and did my own variation based on what I had available in my kitchen at the time. In Shanti's recipe, she uses Bragg's liquid aminos, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, zucchini and whole wheat pasta.

I didn't have, nor could I even find liquid aminos, so I just used low sodium soy sauce.

There's really no recipe to this one. I just basically threw whatever into a pan and that was it! The outcome, was great! I love the taste of sesame oil!


Ingredients:

Brown rice noodles
Boneless, skinless chicken breast
Sesame oil
Olive oil
Red pepper flakes
Red pepper (or whatever veggies you like)
Soy sauce
Dehydrated onion



Here's what I did:

I browned some cubed chicken breast with olive oil and dehydrated onion and sautéed red peppers with it. In a separate pot, boil brown rice noodles.

Once the chicken is browned, I added basically splashes of sesame oil and soy sauce, enough to coat everything evenly ( I used more sesame than soy) and a pinch of red pepper flakes.

Add your pasta and mix everything together!

Super easy, super quick! Enjoy!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment